RE: [EPP-discuss] EPP status presentation from registrar meeting in Århus/Denmark 2011-05-04

From: Benny - ISPHuset Nordic AS <benny_at_isphuset.no>
Date: Fri, 6 May 2011 11:17:59 +0200

Thats rather funny because I am sure that on the Copenhagen meeting it was pointed out by Per Kølle that the EPP was already running in the backend and only minor things where to be done... Are you now saying that this was not true at the moment it was told to the registrars attending the meeting?

/Benny
ISPHuset