Re: [EPP-discuss] EPP status presentation from registrar meeting in Århus/Denmark 2011-05-04

From: Kristian Ørmen <kristian_at_larsendata.dk>
Date: Fri, 6 May 2011 13:43:13 +0200

Hey guys

Please remember that Jonas is just the messenger...

It is my feeling from the meetings that Jonas do want to make a great EPP system, and that he does wants to listen the registrars input.
At the meeting two days ago in Århus we asked him to send the slides on the list.

The problem here is that this system needs to be done in the current ruleset of the .dk administration and because of that we have to expect a quite limited EPP system.

So what you as a registrar needs to do is to come up with ideas on how EPP can be used without changing the rules of .dk

create handle
create domain
update domain (but maybe limited to nameservers and billing handle?)
renew domain

And what else?

See you all on monday. I'm sure that both Lise and Per will be there and those are the ones you need to talk to to discuss politics.
(and btw we found a legal way to automate activation of .dk domains)

Kind Regards

Kristian Ørmen
koe.tel

Larsen Data - ICANN accredited registrar