Re: [EPP-discuss] End customer confirmation process for registration

From: Peter Larsen <peter.larsen_at_larsendata.dk>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 14:01:44 +0200

On May 10, 2011, at 1:48 PM, Eva Frölich wrote:

> I though understood this mailinglist is not for discussing change of business model. If (as?) there is a need for such discussion I propose that Jonas bring this into DK-Hostmaster and that we ask them to create a separate mailinglist regarding going RRM.

I will surgest to move the "none epp discussing" to the dkregistrar.dk mailinglist, Jonas is for sure not the right to bother with our political problems.

If any of you is not a member of the registrar union, you should become it, united as a union is a far stronger political statement.

If you (your registrar) are a member, and you are not on the mailinglist, let me know, we can fix that :)

Disclaimer:
I'm chairman of the danish registrar union: dkregistrar.dk

regards, Peter Larsen - ICANN Accredited registrar

My info: http://larsen.tel
Company info: http://larsendata.tel