[EPP-discuss] Draft EPP Specification rev. 1.0 and invitation to meeting/workshop

From: Jonas B. Nielsen <jonasbn_at_dk-hostmaster.dk>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2012 15:51:05 +0200

Dear Registrar/EPP-list-subscriber

DK Hostmaster is currently working on an EPP-implementation. EPP will be available to registrars only. If you plan to use EPP to register .dk domain names, please read the following three sections.

1) A draft of the planned EPP specification is attached to this e-mail in PDF-format. In this document the EPP-setup is described, including the EPP-commands we support. Not all details are in place and the document is to be regarded as a draft.

2) As described in the attached document, we will support a test environment. This service is available now, and should be accessible on the host epp-test.dk-hostmaster.dk. You must use your Registrar ID and password to login. Even though every command is accepted and parsed the answer is a "dummy version" which means data is not stored or processed in any way, this is a test environment and it might be unstable. As the service is stabilized sandbox and production environments will be made available.

3) We would like to welcome everyone interested in the DK Hostmaster EPP implementation to a short meeting/workshop on Friday, November 2nd between 1 pm. and 3 pm. (13.00 - 15.00). At the meeting we will explain the implementation and listen to comments and suggestions from you.

The meeting will take place at DK Hostmaster A/S:

DK Hostmaster A/S
Kalvebod Brygge 45, 3
1560 København V

Please reply to this e-mail with a confirmation if you wish to attend the meeting.

Best regards

Softwareudvikler/Software Developer
Tlf.      33 64 60 60
Mobil:   31 54 60 56