Re: [EPP-discuss] Draft EPP Specification rev. 1.0 and invitation to meeting/workshop

From: Peter Larsen <peter.larsen_at_larsendata.dk>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2012 20:20:19 +0200

On Oct 25, 2012, at 3:51 PM, Jonas B. Nielsen <jonasbn_at_dk-hostmaster.dk> wrote:

> 2) As described in the attached document, we will support a test environment. This service is available now, and should be accessible on the host epp-test.dk-hostmaster.dk. You must use your Registrar ID and password to login. Even though every command is accepted and parsed the answer is a "dummy version" which means data is not stored or processed in any way, this is a test environment and it might be unstable. As the service is stabilized sandbox and production environments will be made available.

do you want errors/bug rapports on the list or elsewhere? (look at: <svTRID>2D656BAA-1ECD-11E2-A6A3-F49EB665AA7C</svTRID>)

> 3) We would like to welcome everyone interested in the DK Hostmaster EPP implementation to a short meeting/workshop on Friday, November 2nd between 1 pm. and 3 pm. (13.00 - 15.00). At the meeting we will explain the implementation and listen to comments and suggestions from you.

I'll attend, if any of my colleagues from outside Denmark is showing up, consider a flight next day.. late....

I'll be happy to invite anyone to join us at http://soho.dk for a friday bar beer, it happens to be the release day of the tuborg xmas beer aka Julebryg (don't know if its planned for any reason), the town should be a party zone right after the meeting and until next day...

regards, Peter Larsen - Larsen Data