Re: [EPP-discuss] Draft EPP Specification rev. 1.0 and invitation to meeting/workshop

From: Jonas B. Nielsen <jonasbn_at_dk-hostmaster.dk>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2012 14:58:05 +0200

Hi Teddy,

I am glad you bring up this issue. To me as a programmer namespace is simply a mechanism for identification of data. So in this context I would regard the namespace as being local to the DK Hostmaster service eventhough it resembles what is used elsewhere.

I do however understand the complication if we are facing an issue of collision.

Could you please clarify what issues you see with reuse of namespace.

Jonas