Re: [EPP-discuss] Draft EPP Specification rev. 1.0 and invitation to meeting/workshop

From: Patrik Fältström <patrik_at_frobbit.se>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2012 11:09:51 -0200

[I did send from the wrong email address, but I think the response from Jonas ended up on the list]

A few comments:

Generic comment that I tell every epp registry ;-)

- I am disappointed that this ccTLD registry do have private extensions.

Specifics:

- The response with tracking number for create domains must be machine parseable. What is proposed today is not good enough.

- Creation of hosts is also pending, and should use the same mechanism for poll as creation of domains

- User type should be standardized via IETF so that same mechanism is used on all registries using similar mechanisms

- For DNSSEC I sure hope you accept the DS interface (not clear in this spec)

  Regards, Patrik Fältström
  CTO Frobbit