Re: [EPP-discuss] Draft EPP Specification rev. 1.0 and invitation to meeting/workshop

From: Jonas B. Nielsen <jonasbn_at_dk-hostmaster.dk>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2012 09:31:52 +0100

Hi Jørgen,

This one is a bit tougher, since we both work with:

- CVR (Vat number)
- EAN

So a single organizationNumber does not really makes sense, since I do not know what data type this is, please note that we evaluate international Vat numbers aswell for EU countries, so it is by no means a Danish speciality.

jonasbn