Re: [EPP-discuss] Draft EPP Specification rev. 1.0 and invitation to meeting/workshop

From: Jørgen Thomsen <jth_at_jth.net>
Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2012 09:56:26 +0100

On Fri, 2 Nov 2012 09:31:52 +0100,"Jonas B. Nielsen" <jonasbn_at_dk-hostmaster.dk> wrote:

>This one is a bit tougher, since we both work with:
>
>- CVR (Vat number)
>- EAN
>
>So a single organizationNumber does not really makes sense, since I do not know what data type this is, please note that we evaluate international Vat numbers aswell for EU countries, so it is by no means a Danish speciality.

I do not propose excluding the EAN field, which unfortunately is a needed extension in Denmark.
I propose changing 'CVR' to 'organizationNumber'. This is what it is for all purposes also in an international context.

My intention is to make the .DK implementation be as similar as possible to other implementations e.g. the .NO system has some similar issues, so why not just copy them and make
life easier for yourself and for those implementing the client.

Venlig hilsen / Kind regards / Vennlig hilsen / Bästa hälsningar
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Met vriendelijke groeten

Jørgen Thomsen

jth.net ApS
Kontaktinfo: http://jthnet.tel