[EPP-discuss] Wishlist

From: Eva Frölich <eva_at_frobbit.se>
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2012 16:27:15 +0100

If we are talking wishlist - my wish is that the .dk EPP can support all
normal events that happens during a domains lifecycle, ie:

registration
renewal (upon request and when the holder so request, not automatic)
redelegation
update of DNSSEC keys
change of holder, admin, billing and tech
change of registrar (yes, DK-hostmaster need to understand that the
world outside of DK-Hostmaster believe .dk also work with Registrars)

I read that DK-Hostmaster want the EPP to be as little .dk specific as
possible which is positive. To make that happpen DK-Hostmaster also need
to understand that the world of domain names to which we all belong work
with Registrars and that DK-Hostmaster also need to adopt that.

I do also think DK-Hostmaster should consider to take a discussion with
Telestyrelsen about changing the law so that what is normally covered in
the agreements between registry/registrar/registrant is not hardcoded i
law - as it currently is in Denmark.

/ Eva