Re: [EPP-discuss] Wishlist

From: Eva Frölich <eva_at_frobbit.se>
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2012 18:20:55 +0100

"Jørgen Thomsen" skrev 2012-11-05 16:33:
> On Mon, 05 Nov 2012 16:27:15 +0100,Eva Frölich <eva_at_frobbit.se> wrote:
>
>> I do also think DK-Hostmaster should consider to take a discussion with
>> Telestyrelsen about changing the law so that what is normally covered in
>> the agreements between registry/registrar/registrant is not hardcoded i
>> law - as it currently is in Denmark.
>
> Eva,
> please elaborate on this.
> The DK domain law is right now in the process of being revised, so any input as soon as possible
> is welcomed.

Well, the first and most obvious is to change the wording so that it´s
clear the law talks about top level domains and no other domains. Today
the law talks about internet domains which is a much broader perspective.

Para 11 talks about mandatory using - which shall not be part of a law.
The law shall regulate what happens if a domain is used in violence with
any applicable law .

Para 12 is normally covered in General conditions and agreements.

All the procedures on how to fail a complaint is normally covered in
General conditions and agreements.The law can state that there should be
a complaints procedure, but not the details of how it works.

Para 10 is interesting - maybe DK-Hostmaster shall implement that para
as it exist both in theory and in practice but is not acknowledged by
DK-Hostmaster...

/ Eva

--
Eva Frölich