RE: [EPP-discuss] Wishlist

From: Boris Fernandez <Boris.Fernandez_at_GroupNBT.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2012 08:55:30 +0000

Hi

Personaly the renew is a nice thing to have done at the same level as the namerserver redelegation.

But to tell you the truth, despite the excitement of this project, I won't be implementing the EPP if half of the product aren't done. I rather prefer to keep whatever we have now (after all it make the work) instead of implementing half an EPP workflow and half an email workflow. That will be absolutly too expensive from a system point of view.

Though I will be happy to keep our test environement link and to carry on with testings until the final version of the EPP is released. And by final I am refering to the current registrars's wish lists.

PS : Jonas I am not sure to understand how a missing command will "mess up every epp clients with Special code that disables the renew function "

Best regards,
Boris A. Fernandez
Application Support Team Leader
Direct:
+45 33 88 63 41
Mobile:
+45 27 53 63 41
Office:
+45 33 88 61 00
Fax:
+45 33 88 61 01
www.ascio.com

Arne Jacobsen Allé 15, 2300 Copenhagen S, Denmark
A Group NBT company
The information in this internet email is confidential and
Access to this internet email by anyone else is unauthorized.
distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance
on it is prohibited and may be unlawful.