Re: [EPP-discuss] Wishlist

From: Patrik Fältström <patrik_at_frobbit.se>
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2012 10:13:19 +0100

On 9 nov 2012, at 10:07, "Jonas B. Nielsen" <jonasbn_at_dk-hostmaster.dk> wrote:

> As specified on several occassions, I do not want to extend the project with more features at this time.

More features for you as a registry, or more features for us as registrars?

How do you evaluate "more features", on the registry or registrar side?

I.e. what you as a registry do not implement (i.e. what is different from other registries) we registrars must implement specifically for .DK.

<joke>
To what address do I send the invoice for the programming I must do? :-P
</joke>

   Patrik