SV: [EPP-discuss] Wishlist

From: Jonas Eriksson <jonas_at_wk.se>
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2012 10:17:29 +0100

HI

Well the problem is that your customers and partners need to have special
routine's for .DK. It’s a pain so sell and manage .DK from client
prospective. If you take renew for example we need to actively obtain an
cancel from the owner, otherwise we will renew the domain. I understand that
your time is limited but please hire more people and make a good job
implementation from start.

Med vänliga hälsningar
Jonas Eriksson