Re: [EPP-discuss] Wishlist

From: Jonas B. Nielsen <jonasbn_at_dk-hostmaster.dk>
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2012 10:41:39 +0100

Hi Patrik,

Please see below.

On 09/11/2012, at 10.13, Patrik Fältström <patrik_at_frobbit.se> wrote:

> On 9 nov 2012, at 10:07, "Jonas B. Nielsen" <jonasbn_at_dk-hostmaster.dk> wrote:
>
>> As specified on several occassions, I do not want to extend the project with more features at this time.
>
> More features for you as a registry, or more features for us as registrars?

I am not sure what you mean. Our services are primarily focused on registrants and registrars, so these features should benefit these two groups of clients.

> How do you evaluate "more features", on the registry or registrar side?
>
> I.e. what you as a registry do not implement (i.e. what is different from other registries) we registrars must implement specifically for .DK.

As stated previously on several occassions we aim to implement standard EPP, but as a ccTLD we are working under local legislation. On other points we are contrained by local business models etc. these are under our control, but this takes careful consideration and evaluation. In addition to doing technical analysis of features requests, other aspects have to considered to, in context of law and security etc.

> <joke>
> To what address do I send the invoice for the programming I must do? :-P
> </joke>

No comments