Re: [EPP-discuss] Wishlist

From: Jonas B. Nielsen <jonasbn_at_dk-hostmaster.dk>
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2012 11:29:29 +0100

Hello Jørgen,

I have now talked to our legal department and for updating op contact data I have to refer to this part of the general terms for now.

5.1 Changes to information in DK Hostmaster's databases

On the Registrant's request, DK Hostmaster shall undertake administrative changes to
information concerning a Registrant's domain name in DK Hostmaster's databases such as
changes to company or personal information. DK Hostmaster shall not claim payment for this.
The change request from the Registrant or his/her Proxy shall be made by standard mail or by
e-mail with an instructing document in PDF format or by using another communication
channel as prescribed by DK Hostmaster. The document shall moreover contain the
Registrant's or the Proxy's user ID and access code to allow DK Hostmaster to validate the
request. If the Registrant wishes to replace one Proxy with another, the document shall be
signed by the Registrant with his or her user ID and access code. For VID domain names, see
also Clauses 5.4.2 and 5.4.3.

jonasbn