Re: [EPP-discuss] The principle of the DKH EPP implementation

From: A. Schraut-Petto <apetto_at_key-systems.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2012 08:55:38 +0100

Good Morning all,

I fully agree with Jørgen. The way Hostmaster-DK would like to implement
and use EPP is "uncommon". A not-real time host:create command is very
unique in domain business (I nearly fell off my chair when I read
that.).

I would expect full implementation of all standard functions (Extensions
are ok):

* create contacts, hosts and domains
* update contacts, hosts and domains
* renew/delete domains
* delete contacts, hosts
* poll
* transfer
* rgp restore

At least creating contacts and hosts as well as renew/delete commands
should be real-time.

Thanks for reading,
Best regards,
Andreas