Re: [EPP-discuss] Timeline and Summary?

From: Boris Fernandez <Boris.Fernandez_at_GroupNBT.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2012 09:17:47 +0000

Tobias,

There is no such thing but in my understanding it should be release in 2013 .

Of course as you may already know, there is so many questions from the registrars about the real interest of this EPP , than even though it may be release it is not obvious that it will be use by anyone in the current state of the proposed features

If you haven't yet "automated" your DK process then it will be of course interesting for you. I should advice you to read the draft and to share your thoughts with us about it.

Also Dk hosmaster will probably from now held their meetings in english and therefore you are very welcome to join them from there