SV: [EPP-discuss] Wishlist

From: Jonas Eriksson <jonas_at_wk.se>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2012 11:03:11 +0100

+1 for that.

Med vänliga hälsningar
Jonas Eriksson
-----------------------------------

-----Ursprungligt meddelande-----
Från: Alexander Schwertner [mailto:as_at_epag.de]
Skickat: den 14 november 2012 10:12
Till: EPP-discuss_at_liste.dk-hostmaster.dk
Ämne: Re: [EPP-discuss] Wishlist

Hi all,

I would add to the list an EPP poll queue notification on changes of billing
contact.

In the current .DK setup, a change of billing contact to another entity is
the equivalent to an outbound registrar transfer . What I would like to see
is a notification we can collect through an EPP poll queue that we are no
longer billing contact for a domain. This would enable us to act accordingly
and sync our local database.

Best regards
Alexander Schwertner

Am 02.11.2012 22:59, schrieb "Jørgen Thomsen":
> Hi
>
> My primary wishes for the wishlist are the following
>
> 1) renew
>
> The EPP renew command and the domain update command for changing
> the billing contact
>
> 2) redelegation
>
> The EPP domain update command for changing / removing hosts
>
> 3) address changes
>
> The EPP command for update contact
> E.g. this model:
>
> The WHOIS is showing a subset of data fields e.g. not the email
address
> All the contact data fields are accessible through the EPP system for
the registrars
> All data fields except name can be changed by the registrars.
> Changing the name is either not allowed or is queueing the change into
another system.

> Venlig hilsen / Kind regards / Vennlig hilsen / Bästa hälsningar Mit
> freundlichen Grüßen / Met vriendelijke groeten
>
> Jørgen Thomsen
>
> jth.net ApS
> Kontaktinfo: http://jthnet.tel

Alexander Schwertner
Geschäftsführer / Managing Director

http://schwertner.tel

EPAG Domainservices GmbH
Rheinallee 3             | phone:  +49 228 3296813
53173 Bonn               | cell:   +49 151 12189140
Germany                  | fax:    +49 228 3296849
http://www.epag.de       | e-mail: as_at_epag.de
twitter.com/epagnews
Sitz des Unternehmens / Location: Bonn
Handelsregister / Registration: Amtsgericht Bonn, HRB 12950 Geschäftsführung
/ CEO: Alexander Schwertner USt-ID / VAT-ID: DE 813880569
EPAG is a part of Tucows.com (www.tucows.com)
       Reduce the complexity of domain and SSL purchasing!
    EPAG provides more than 280 TLDs and many SSL certificates