[EPP-discuss] Update for the test environment to 0.0.5

From: Jonas B. Nielsen <jonasbn_at_dk-hostmaster.dk>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2012 13:00:15 +0100

Hello All,

Sorry about the silence, we have been working on hard on the EPP implementation and processing of the feedback from the workshop and the mailing list.

Here is an updated revision of our EPP specification and our XSD files.

The test environment has been updated to version 0.0.5. Please report if you experience any issues.

Feedback is still most welcome, we are aiming on getting a fully functional sandbox environment ready, so you will be able to test more aspects of the EPP service in a test-friendly environment.

We have addressed issues with:

- tracking numbers
- extensions and XSD implementation (we now only have a single file)
- create host is now synchronous or it will be completely in the sandbox, the test environment still just exposes a stub or dummy version

We are aware there are plenty more of open issues, but some of these require more work, so they are still on our pipeline.

Looking forward to your feedback,