Re: [EPP-discuss] Update for the test environment to 0.0.5

From: Peter Larsen <peter.larsen_at_larsendata.dk>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2012 15:29:40 +0100

Hi jonas

i still see references in the documentation for real data from the sandbox environment, i have to state this is wrong.

in other words, i don't think i agree on the policies of the sandbox, especially the "info and check requests made to this environment will reflect live production data."

I see this as a security concern/privacy concern. I do not joke around with testsystems and realdata anywhere else, and i don't want to start now.

For me, it would also be nice/more correct if the domains was available for activation and in a ".dk-test" zone on a server somewhere, this might be a bit more difficult

regards, Peter Larsen - ICANN Accredited registrar

My info: http://larsen.tel
Company info: http://larsendata.tel