Re: [EPP-discuss] Update for the test environment to 0.0.5

From: Jonas B. Nielsen <jonasbn_at_dk-hostmaster.dk>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2012 15:34:45 +0100

Hi Peter,

Please note the specification describes what is available in test. Since the full sandbox environment is not available at this time,It did not think it make sense to describe it.

We aim for a full sandbox environment as requested by you, but since I do not have all the details available I did not want to go into details in the specification.

jonasbn