Re: [EPP-discuss] Updates to sandbox and test environments

From: Peter Larsen <peter.larsen_at_larsendata.dk>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 17:06:17 +0100

so, i'm allowed to do a contact check for availability of a REG-000000 handle, but not allowed to use it in a contact create.. what a shame :)

... in other retrospect, i consider it a error that i get an available reply on something i'm not allowed to do.

regards, Peter Larsen - ICANN Accredited registrar

My info: http://larsen.tel
Company info: http://larsendata.tel