Re: [EPP-discuss] EPP updated to EPP 1.0.4

From: Peter Larsen <peter.larsen_at_larsendata.dk>
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2013 13:38:02 +0200

On Apr 3, 2013, at 1:29 PM, Boris Fernandez <Boris.Fernandez_at_ascio.com> wrote:

> I maybe completely out of phase here but I am really having hard time with the User Type
>
> The so outdated EPP documentation, page 13, found online at https://www.dk-hostmaster.dk/english/tech-notes/epp/ , says I should still be able to use : C, P, A or I
>
> But this is not anymore the case.
>
> Did I miss an update on the mailing ? Was that removed ? Can you please tell us what are the acceptable values now ?

according to my testing in the wild, it might be:

company
individual
public_organization
association (this is not tested by me)

C P A I is not working, nor is c p a i ...

might change in the next release.. :)

regards, Peter Larsen - ICANN Accredited registrar

My info: http://larsen.tel
Company info: http://larsendata.tel