Re: [EPP-discuss] EPP updated to EPP 1.0.4

From: Erik Johansen <ejo_at_dk-hostmaster.dk>
Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2013 13:45:01 +0200

On page 10 of
https://www.dk-hostmaster.dk/fileadmin/filer/epp/DKHM-EPP-specification-1.0.pdf
it says:

create contact

This command has been extended with the following fields:
.
User type, which has to be one of:
.
company - indicating a company
.
public_organization - indicating a public organization
.
association - indicating an association
.
individual - indicating an individual
The user type will result in context-specific interpretation of the
following fields:

On 03-04-2013 13:38, Peter Larsen wrote:
> On Apr 3, 2013, at 1:29 PM, Boris Fernandez <Boris.Fernandez_at_ascio.com> wrote:
>
>> I maybe completely out of phase here but I am really having hard time with the User Type
>>
>> The so outdated EPP documentation, page 13, found online at https://www.dk-hostmaster.dk/english/tech-notes/epp/ , says I should still be able to use : C, P, A or I
>>
>> But this is not anymore the case.
>>
>> Did I miss an update on the mailing ? Was that removed ? Can you please tell us what are the acceptable values now ?
> according to my testing in the wild, it might be:
>
> company
> individual
> public_organization
> association (this is not tested by me)
>
> C P A I is not working, nor is c p a i ...
>
> might change in the next release.. :)
>

> regards, Peter Larsen - ICANN Accredited registrar
>
> My info: http://larsen.tel
> Company info: http://larsendata.tel

Erik Johansen
Titel: Udvikler/Developer