RE: [EPP-discuss] EPP updated to EPP 1.0.4

From: Boris Fernandez <Boris.Fernandez_at_ascio.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2013 12:02:10 +0000

Actually, I was mostly misled by the current registration mail system where we are using P C A or I

I am still wondering why the mapping of the usertype has to evolved to "full words and description" and make us changes our workflows / validations or our xslt ... technically not a big deal of course, but still. DKHM could have keep it as per today...

Registrant
4a. User type (CPAI)............[++++]:I