Re: [EPP-discuss] Timeline and Summary?

From: Jonas B. Nielsen <jonasbn_at_dk-hostmaster.dk>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2013 12:48:58 +0200

Hi Tobias.

We try to keep the discussion about EPP on the mailing list and at the workshop we had. Of course the topic of EPP is touched upon at our registrar meetings.

I will publish a road map for future steps in regard to the EPP service on the list, when this is ready. I have stated this previously, but I just wanted to make sure that you get this particular message.

jonasbn