RE: [EPP-discuss] Issue with EPP service during easter

From: Boris Fernandez <Boris.Fernandez_at_ascio.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2013 13:12:09 +0000

Thank you. Working all fine now

-----Original Message-----
From: Erwin Lansing [mailto:erwin_at_dk-hostmaster.dk]
Sent: 16. april 2013 15:10
To: EPP-discuss_at_liste.dk-hostmaster.dk
Subject: Re: [EPP-discuss] Issue with EPP service during easter

On Apr 16, 2013, at 2:57 PM, Boris Fernandez <Boris.Fernandez_at_ascio.com> wrote:

> I have a problem to reach epp-sandbox.dk-hostmaster.dk
>
> Can you let me know if this box is still up ?

It's back up, with additional memory capacity.

Best,
Erwin

Erwin Lansing
Network and System Administrator
Tlf.      33 64 60 60
Fax.:     33 64 60 66
Email:    erwin_at_dk-hostmaster.dk
Homepage: http://www.dk-hostmaster.dk
This is an email from DK Hostmaster A/S. This message may contain confidential information and is intended solely for the use of the intended addressee. If you are not the intended addressee please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail from your system. You are not permitted to disclose, distribute or copy the information in this e-mail.