[EPP-discuss] Login to test environment?

From: Morten Møller Riis <mmr_at_gigahost.dk>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2013 16:18:20 +1000

Hi

Do the login credentials for the test environment differ from those for the production environment?

I can't login and am now getting "Login failed. Too many attempts".

This is btw. an annoying feature on a test environment. What is the timeout?

Also, is it just me, or are the hostnames (epp.dk-hostmaster.dk, epp-sandbox.dk-hostmaster.dk, epp-test.dk-hostmaster.dk) missing from the documentation?

Mvh / Best regards
Morten Møller Riis
Gigahost ApS
mmr_at_gigahost.dk