Re: [EPP-discuss] Login to test environment?

From: Jonas B. Nielsen <jonasbn_at_dk-hostmaster.dk>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2013 09:39:25 +0200

Hello,

No, the access to the test environment should not differ, but apparently you have tried too many times with the wrong credentials.

Your account has now been reset, please let us know if you run into more trouble.

The hostnames are mentioned in the datasheet in the back of the documentation.

If you read about the environments in the documentation you can see that the test environment is designated for test of the server software, I would recommend you use the sandbox environment instead. Your access credentials are initially the same as for production, but a change to the password in this environment will not be reflected in production.

Have a nice day,

jonasbn