Re: [EPP-discuss] Login to test environment?

From: Morten Møller Riis <mmr_at_gigahost.dk>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2013 18:07:46 +1000

Hi Jonas

It seems the password isn't updated correctly.

- Login to epp-test.dk-hostmaster.dk Login failed. Too many attempts
- Login to epp-sandbox.dk-hostmaster.dk Login failed. 1 login attempts remaining. Wrong userid or password
- Login to epp.dk-hostmaster.dk Works…

I changed the password 6 hours ago or so.. could that be the problem?

Mvh / Best regards
Morten Møller Riis
Gigahost ApS
mmr_at_gigahost.dk