Re: [EPP-discuss] Login to test environment?

From: Morten Møller Riis <mmr_at_gigahost.dk>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2013 12:39:43 +1000

Hi Jonas

epp-sandbox.dk-hostmaster.dk still gives me "Login failed. Wrong userid or password".

epp-test.dk-hostmaster.dk gives me "Login failed. Too many attempts".

Also, could I get you to confirm what happens when using the forgot password function?
If a malicious person should obtain our REG id and use it at:
  https://www.dk-hostmaster.dk/index.php?id=6&area=glemt_password
Would that lock us out of EPP or does the temporary password work alongside the production password? From my tests it seems so, but just want to check to make sure.

Thanks.

Mvh / Best regards
Morten Møller Riis
Gigahost ApS