[EPP-discuss] [EPP-Discuss] Login failure in sandbox environment

From: Ole Bergmann <obe_at_mwazone.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2013 21:17:13 +0200

Hello. I am receiving a weird error when logging on to to the sandbox environment.

"Login failed. active autonomous transaction detected and rolled back"

It seems to be some kind of SQL failure.

The login works fine on the main service though.

We are in the process of moving to EPP in favor of the Mail gateway,
So we need the testing environment to get up and running properly, before using it in a live system.

The exact error response looks like the following:

<epp xmlns:ns0="urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:epp-1.0" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xsi:schemaLocation="urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:epp-1.0 epp-1.0.xsd">
<response>
  <result code="2200">
    <msg>Login failed. active autonomous transaction detected and rolled back</msg>
  </result>
  <trID>
    <clTRID>xxx</clTRID>
    <svTRID>XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXXXXXXXX</svTRID>
  </trID>
</response>
</epp>