Re: [EPP-discuss] [EPP-Discuss] Login failure in sandbox environment

From: Peter Larsen <peter.larsen_at_larsendata.dk>
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2013 21:31:55 +0200

You should have attended the registrar meetings.

If you had done that, then you would know, that discarding the mail gateway solution is currently not recommended, and the EPP solution currently is at best dysfunctional and not yet in sync with the mail gateway in some extent. Documentation needs updating, code needs more testing and more work in general to be complete (jonas might be able to tell you a timeframe for this and give the exact list of issues, or you can do a backlog on the list).

I may also currently add that dkhm sees EPP and mail gateway as redundant solutions, mail gateway being the primary, in other words, do both, or mail gateway.

(disclaimer, i'm not dkhm - use the information on own risk or benefit)

regards, Peter Larsen - ICANN Accredited registrar

My info: http://larsen.tel
Company info: http://larsendata.tel