[EPP-discuss] EPP sandbox updated to version 1.0.5

From: Jonas B. Nielsen <jonasbn_at_dk-hostmaster.dk>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 13:22:04 +0200

Dear Subscribers,

We are happy to announce the availablity of our latest bug fix release 1.0.5 of our EPP service. The service have been made available in the sandbox environment.

Production is planned to be updated tomorrow.

The release adresses the following issues:

- issue with handling of registration period for domain names
- Improved SSL validation
- Reintroduction of short usertypes C, P, A and I
- Handling of attributes for domain info
- Identification and patch of memory leaks
- Handling of propagation of clTRID experienced with contact creation requests

We are working on an upcoming bug fix release with some issues of minor severity, so if you experience any issues please do not hesitate to let us know.