[EPP-discuss] epp-test.dk-hostmaster.dk will be decommissioned

From: Jonas B. Nielsen <jonasbn_at_dk-hostmaster.dk>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 13:40:24 +0200

Hello All,

I just want to write you and give you a heads-up that we plan to decommision:

epp-test.dk-hostmaster.dk

The environment was/is intended for testing of our server software. At the same time there has been some confusion, where people have used test instead of the sandbox, resulting in confusion due to the configuration of the test environment.

We plan to move the server test facility away from the public, so only sandbox and production will be available.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask,