Re: [EPP-discuss] domain:info Command not working ?

From: Benny Samuelsen <benny_at_isphuset.no>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2013 12:50:39 +0200

First of all a big +1 to Ståle and Boris to point this out…
But for those of us going to there meetings for registrars its all shuffled into projects and with a kick of irony I am sure there are a project about creating projects..

Sadly enough I am convinced that we will never see an effective EPP from DK-Hostmaster, its about 3 years ago we where on a meeting and they proclaimed that we now have EPP and its ready in two weeks to go live… And well here we are…

--
Med vennlig hilsen
Benny Samuelsen