Re: [EPP-discuss] domain:info Command not working ?

From: Morten Møller Riis <mmr_at_gigahost.dk>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2013 21:46:29 +1000

I guess we are all pretty much +1 here.

But since experience shows that it won't really get us anywhere, at least for the next 4 years, I think we should focus on the issues at hand.

For me personally I still find it superior to at least use a minimal EPP implementation rather than the e-mail ordering system. This at least allows us some more standardisation of our domain ordering system.

I mean, it can't really get much worse than the e-mail system :)

This e-mail express my personal opinions and not the official opinions of Gigahost.

Mvh / Best regards
Morten Møller Riis
Gigahost ApS
mmr_at_gigahost.dk