Re: [EPP-discuss] domain:info Command not working ?

From: Kristian Ørmen <kristian_at_larsendata.dk>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2013 16:20:38 -0400

Jonas normally dislikes the political discussions on this list and DK Hostmaster/DIFO does not listen to common sense. Therefore i have another suggestion for you.

Erhvervsstyrelsen normally welcomes anyone that request to have a private meeting with them. Use this opportunity to express your views on the current .dk administration and also to give your views of the coming changes of the domain law.

Contact me if you need more info.

Mvh
Kristian Ørmen