[EPP-discuss] EPP sandbox updated to version 1.0.6

From: Erwin Lansing <erwin_at_dk-hostmaster.dk>
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2013 13:48:27 +0200

We have just released a minor bug fix release addressing some issue with name validation during contact creation.

Please note this does not address the issues with attention specification for companies or other issues.

Please contact tech_at_dk-hostmaster.dk if you experience any issues.

Unless any major issues turn up, we plan to update the production environment to this version next week.

Thank you.