[EPP-discuss] Registering name servers in the sandbox environment

From: Ashley La Bolle | EPAG Domainservices GmbH <al_at_epag.de>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2013 12:02:23 +0200

Hi there,

I'm not sure if this is the right email group to be sending this kind of
question to.. If not, is there a registry email address I can write and
count on getting a timely response?

Do name servers need to be registered in the sandbox environment to be
used for domain creates in the sandbox environment, or is it enough to
register the name servers in production? If name servers need to be
registered in the sandbox environment, how do we go about this?

Best regards,
Ashley

--
Ashley La Bolle