[EPP-discuss] Release of EPP 1.0.7 to epp.dk-hostmaster.dk

From: Jonas B. Nielsen <jonasbn_at_dk-hostmaster.dk>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2013 09:37:50 +0200

We have just updated our EPP production environment (epp.dk-hostmaster.dk) to version 1.0.7.

This release contains issues released with version 1.0.6, which was not deployed to production, so the following issues have now been adressed in production together with some fixes to the EPP service in general.

        • Name validation for contacts and use of ampersand
        • domain name characters set fixed, we missed a single character

If you experience any issues do not hesitate to contact us as:

        info_at_dk-hostmaster.dk

We are working on version 1.0.8, which contain several bug fixes, more information will follow.

Thanks for your patience,

jonasbn, on behalf of DK Hostmaster