Re: [EPP-discuss] Release of EPP 1.0.8 to epp-sandbox.dk-hostmaster.dk

From: Jonas B. Nielsen <jonasbn_at_dk-hostmaster.dk>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2013 10:21:49 +0200

Hi Boris,

From the lastest revision of our specification.
---
A domain name will be indicated as available if the domain name has the status of blocked. For an explanation of the process please see section 3.3 and in particular section 3.3.2 in the General Terms and Conditions.
---
https://www.dk-hostmaster.dk/fileadmin/filer/pdf/generelle_vilkaar/general-conditions.pdf
If a domainname is blocked the registration will proces in a flow, where the current registrant will decide on whether the domain name should be made available.
I did not seem possible to indicate this state without an extension, so we decided to let the check domain be kept as is. In combination with domain info or WHOIS it is possible to get the exact state of a domain, but a domain is available for application even for the state blocked.
I hope this clarifies for now.
jonasbn