Re: [EPP-discuss] Release of EPP 1.0.8 to epp-sandbox.dk-hostmaster.dk

From: Jonas B. Nielsen <jonasbn_at_dk-hostmaster.dk>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2013 10:27:53 +0200

Hi Boris,

I will gladly evaluate the possibility of extending the response with a reason, when the domain is available for application as you can do for when the domain is not available.

But to be clear the domain is available for application, eventhough the circumstances are special. But I will look into implementing an extension indicating these circumstances.

Prior to this fix in release 1.0.8 a domain in state blocked was indicated wrongly as not available. So we simply regarded this as a bug more than a missing feature.

jonasbn