Re: [EPP-discuss] Accepted Country Codes

From: Siemen Roorda <siemen_at_openprovider.nl>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 09:49:48 +0200

Hello Erik,

Probably some other changes are required as well in your database: since
October 2010 the Dutch Antilles ceased to exist and were split into
three new country codes. The full changes are:

* Discontinuation the Dutch Antilles (country code AN should be removed)
* Addition of:
 * CW: Curaçao
 * SX: Sint Maarten
 * BQ: Bonaire, Sint Eustasius and Saba

Formal info about this in
http://www.iso.org/iso/iso_3166-1_newsletter_vi-8_split_of_the_dutch_antilles_final-en.pdf

Kind regards,

Siemen Roorda
Openprovider

Hosting Concepts B.V.
Willem Buytewechstraat 40
3024 BN Rotterdam
The Netherlands
Tel +31 (0)10 448 22 96
Fax +31 (0)10 244 02 50

www.openprovider.nl www.twitter.com/openprovider
www.openprovider.co.uk www.twitter.com/openprovider_en
www.openprovider.es www.twitter.com/openprovider_es

The information contained in this communication is confidential and may
be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity to whom it is addressed and others authorized to
receive it. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby (a):
notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action
with respect to the content of this information is strictly prohibited
and may be unlawful, and (b): kindly requested to inform the sender
immediately and destroy any copies.