[EPP-discuss] EPP service updated to release 1.0.9 in the sandbox

From: Jonas B. Nielsen <jonasbn_at_dk-hostmaster.dk>
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2013 16:01:53 +0100

Hello,

We are happy to announce that we have released version 1.0.9 of our EPP service to the sandbox.

The service contains a revisit to the domain status of blocked, so the XSD has now been extended with a proper EPP extension outlining this special status. This required changes to our XSD, so this has beed updated aswell. You can find the latest release of the specification (1.3) and the updated XSD files (1.1) at our EPP page.

        - https://www.dk-hostmaster.dk/english/tech-notes/epp/

In addition the following issues have been addressed:

- Issue with VAT number during contact create
- Issue with company names ending in dot
- Issue with some standard return codes for exception relating to bad adressing and unknown commands

Looking forward to your feedback - unless something unexpected comes up, the release will be deployed to production beginning of next week.