Re: [EPP-discuss] Release of EPP 1.0.8 to epp.dk-hostmaster.dk

From: Peter Larsen <peter.larsen_at_larsendata.dk>
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2013 18:08:36 +0100

Since i’m not aware of any other doing production on EPP. :)

Please be aware that we currently do EPP in our production environment towards dk-hostmaster

If possible, please give me a timeframe when update happens, and email me when done, I will appreciate it, thanks

regards, Peter Larsen - ICANN Accredited registrar

My info: http://larsen.tel
Company info: http://larsendata.tel