Re: [EPP-discuss] Release of EPP 1.0.8 to epp.dk-hostmaster.dk

From: Michael Hansen <mih_at_one.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2013 09:26:14 +0100

On 11/11/13 11:07, Ashley La Bolle | EPAG Domainservices GmbH wrote:
> +1... we have implemented EPP in our production environment and would
> appreciate advanced notice before changes are introduced into
> production. Thanks!
>
> Best regards,
> Ashley
>
> Am 10.11.2013 18:08, schrieb Peter Larsen:
>> Since i’m not aware of any other doing production on EPP. :)
>>
>> Please be aware that we currently do EPP in our production environment towards dk-hostmaster
>>
>> If possible, please give me a timeframe when update happens, and email me when done, I will appreciate it, thanks
>>

>> regards, Peter Larsen - ICANN Accredited registrar
>>
>> My info: http://larsen.tel
>> Company info: http://larsendata.tel
>>
>> On 17 Sep 2013, at 13:14, Erwin Lansing <erwin_at_dk-hostmaster.dk> wrote:
>>
>>> We have just updated our EPP production environment (epp.dk-hostmaster.dk) to version 1.0.8.
>>>
>>> • Blocked domains are now indicated as available in domain check
>>> • Exception on attention data for company contacts as registrants are now handled properly. Also eliminating a danish error message emitted from the subsystem
>>> • Validation of existance of user in create domain command now implemented
>>> • Validation of userid resulted in error 2500 and disconnect this has now been changed to 2005 and no disconnect
>>>
>>> Other fixes have been included in this release as well, but these are of internal nature and are therefore not mentioned here.
>>>
>>> If you experience any issues do not hesitate to contact us as:
>>>
>>> info_at_dk-hostmaster.dk
>>>
>>> Best wishes,
>>> Erwin Lansing
>>>

>>> --
>>> Med venlig hilsen/Best Regards
>>> Erwin Lansing
>>> Network and System Administrator
>>>
>>> DK Hostmaster A/S
>>> Kalvebod Brygge 45, 3. sal
>>> 1560 København V
>>>
>>> Tlf. 33 64 60 60
>>> Fax.: 33 64 60 66
>>> Email: erwin_at_dk-hostmaster.dk
>>> Homepage: http://www.dk-hostmaster.dk
>>>
>>> .dk Danmarks plads på Internettet

>>> This is an email from DK Hostmaster A/S. This message may contain
>>> confidential information and is intended solely for the use of the
>>> intended addressee. If you are not the intended addressee please notify
>>> the sender immediately and delete this e-mail from your system. You are
>>> not permitted to disclose, distribute or copy the information in this
>>> e-mail.

+1

We agree that an advance warning about upgrades of the EPP, with a
specific date and preferably hour interval would be much appreciated, as
we too are using EPP in production.

A warning of "/the release will be deployed to production beginning of
next week/" or "/we have updated our EPP service in production to
version/" is not very useful for planning when to apply the update to
our system.

Regards
Michael Hansen
One.com