Re: [EPP-discuss] EPP funktioner / EPP features

From: Andreas Schneider <aschneider_at_1api.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2014 07:41:36 +0100

+1 for StÄle Schumacher

It looks like the .DK example is the most complicated EPP migration/development we've ever
seen in the domain business.

There are a lot of things to do before it is a real EPP with all the advantages a real EPP
comes with.

Best Regards,

Andreas

--
Andreas Schneider
Network Supervisor
1API GmbH
Your Trusted Registrar
T: +49 6841 69 84 345
F: +49 6841 69 84 299
M: +49 151  11 35 35 67
E: aschneider_at_1api.net
W: http://www.1api.net
1API GmbH, Talstrasse 27, 66424 Homburg, Germany.  CEO: Jens Wagner, HRB 15683,
Amtsgericht SaarbrĂŒcken, VAT-ID: DE-248636780
This email and any files transmitted are confidential and intended only or the person(s)
directly addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, copying, transmission,
distribution, or other forms of dissemination is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete this
email with any files that may be attached.