Re: [EPP-discuss] EPP funktioner / EPP features

From: Paul Pejman Mikkelsen <ppjm_at_enavn.dk>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2014 10:23:57 +0000

I totally and completely agree with you Peter. I'm really glad you brought this up.

--
Best regards,
Paul Pejman Mikkelsen
Den 21/02/2014 kl. 10.37 skrev Peter Larsen <peter.larsen_at_larsendata.dk<mailto:peter.larsen_at_larsendata.dk>>:
On 19 Feb 2014, at 16:59, Tom Sommer - Zitcom A/S <ts_at_zitcom.dk<mailto:ts_at_zitcom.dk>> wrote:
Perhaps we need to stop talking about features and start talking about changing the business model. It is possible, .SE did an excellent job.
We backed the sole-registry model back in 2008 when it was up for discussion - this is slowly proving a mistake, one we will not repeat.
Change or be changed.
http://www.difo.dk/fileadmin/user_upload/dokumenter/Resume_-_bestyrelsesmoede_DIFO_06-02-2014.pdf
Would be nice if the board was aware of the reality (do a google translate if you dont read danish)
Would be nice with a response on some of all the comments here from the registrars, from dkhm (in that sense, not Jonas, but someone with a leading position).
Silence is not solving the gap of understanding, if dkhm continues to do this "we are unique in the world", you will be left alone, without any domains or customers. Number of registrations will start to fall, the registry will not be able to upkeep the technical background.
Hearing of extension or new tender (expiring 16/4-2014)
Please be aware of http://hoeringsportalen.dk/Hearing/Details/19611 and express your concern, emphasise that due to the sole registry model we are unable to work with the registry and it's damaging the internet society for the danish internet
regards, Peter Larsen - ICANN Accredited registrar
My info: http://larsen.tel
Company info: http://larsendata.tel